SUMMER STYLE WITH AEO

Friday, July 3, 2015





Dallas is hot. Like can’t touch your steering wheel, fry an egg on the pavement, don’t even bother with make up bc you are only going to sweat it off hot. Once this level of heat has been reached, my goal while getting dressed in the morning is very simple. Wear an outfit with as much ventilation as possible. This American Eagle top achieves that goal with flying colors. Add my favorite nude bra and trusty cutoffs, and I’ve got an easy breezy summer outfit. I also added a cropped moto jacket because as all good Texans know, when it’s blazing outside that A/C is cranked inside. It’s a delicate balance between becoming a full on popsicle and melting, but I’m up for the challenge. 


This post was brought to you by American Eagle. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible. 

1 comment :

  1. LOVE this wall! We have so many of these fun walls in Atlanta but I keep forgetting to shoot in front of them!

    xo Jessica
    www.mystylevita.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...