FLAMINGO FRIDAYS

Friday, July 17, 2015





I owe some of my best childhood memories thanks to a Flamingo. Almost every Friday during the spring and summer months, as soon as soon as the weather permitted (which in Texas was fairly early), my mom would put out a plastic flamingo in our front yard. This was a symbolic flamingo y'all, and it stood for FUN. If that bird was out strutting it's stuff on our front lawn, it meant that our pool was open for business to any and all of our friends with a swimsuit. And thus 'Flamingo Fridays'  and my love of those pink wonky legged creatures were born. What are some of y'alls favorite summer memories?



Ps. Don't forget to follow along on instagram via #SSxMiami & Snapchat @SideSmileStyle to catch all of my Miami Swim adventures! 

1 comment :

  1. Wow! love the photos and the outfit!
    xx

    http://debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...