BLOGGERS DO FOLLY

Tuesday, July 14, 2015
It's always nice to get to know other bloggers better beyond the fashion week parties and hectic conferences.  I went into this #bloggersdofolly trip ready for some bonding and real talk, but anytime you get a group of girls together there is bound to be drama...except there wasn't any! Honestly I had such a blast hanging with all of these babes. I mean it's been almost 2 weeks since we all went our separate ways, and the group text has yet to go silent. I think the proof is in the pudding.

{Me, Kristin of Living in Color Print, Shelby Glitter & Gingham, Emily of Life with Emily, Cathy of Poor Little It Girl, Jess of my Style Vita, Bethany of B Soup}

EAT

Lost Dog Cafe // Mimosa Monday's and some of the best biscuits n' gravy I've had in a while.

Folly Beach Crab Shack // Voted best seafood spot by Southern Living. Make sure to try the fried shrimp.

Taco Boy // I have pretty high standards when it comes to Mexican food (see: TexMex), but I was pleasantly surprised by this spot. The Tempura Shrimp Taco was pretty dank.

How sick was all of our beach gear?? Monogram er'ythang

These Sociologie Wines were the perfect refreshments to take down to the beach.

DO

Folly Beach // Obviously the main draw to Folly Beach is the actual beach! Make sure to take a stroll down the pier. 

SUP Safari // Paddle boarding was definitely one of the highlights of the trip! Our guides were super friendly and knowledgable during the tour - and we only had one woman overboard...wink Emily.

Bike Ride // Our Rathershack rental came equipped with bikes, and I highly recommend taking an afternoon to cruise around the island and explore. 
SHOP

L. MAE BOUTIQUE was kind enough to host a brunch for us while we were in Folly, and bring their mobile shopping trailer! I picked out this adorable palm print romper, which I will definitely be wearing for Miami Swim in a few days. 

1 comment :

  1. That is so nice, it must be great meeting other bloggers. Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...