OUI OUI LBD

Wednesday, July 15, 2015



While getting ready for a night out to dinner in Charleston, I couldn't help but start channelling some  serious French vibes. Something about the silhouette of this buttoned up little black  dress just screamed 'Parisian Princess' to me...and who was I to argue? So I tousled my hair, drew on a red pout, and mustered up as much je ne sais quoi as I could. This is all probably a result of stalking Mary (of So Then They Say)'s adventures abroad non stop on instagram (which Bonjour, you should be doing too). You can check out the rest of Maison Jules très chic collection for Macy's here.



Back stateside, we headed over to Stars Rooftop & Grill Room where I opted for the bacon tater tots & pork tenderloin tacos (so clearly, still an American), which were everything I wanted them to be. Although I must note that the bites I stole of Jessica's Tagliatelle pasta with lobster were also delicious. After dinner we grabbed some drinks up at the rooftop bar which had a beautiful view and had the perfect atmosphere for more #bloggersdofolly bonding. 

c/o MAISON JULES black dress | QUAY BY SHAY jinx sunglasses | JOIE wedgesc/o CLINIQUE 'cherry pop' lip color

Ps. I got into Miami late last night & am posted up here through next week for Miami Swim! Make sure to follow along on instagram via #SSxMiami & Snapchat @SideSmileStyle 

5 comments :

  1. love this look! great versitile lbd :)

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious LBD! Definitely the perfect summer staple!

    xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stylish! Tres french indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A LBD is a must have for any wardrobe.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a good LBD and, of course, a little Parisian infusion! -- SC at Samantha Chic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...