EASY SUMMER OUTFIT WITH KOHLS

Thursday, June 25, 2015










One of my go-to styling tricks a good matching set. My summers are beyond hectic, and if I am running late (which is often...only 5 mins away I swear!), I need to know that I have a few guaranteed to match outfits in my back pocket. I mean let's be honest, they are basically Garanimals for grown ups, but whatever consider me obsessed. Minimal effort and yet you look and feel completely put together slash chic. I love that this set in particular almost looks like a romper, which is perfect for me because as y'all know I have the longest torso this side of the Mason-Dixon. And style steal alert - this cami & short combo only costs $35 total at Kohl's. Need I say more? 

MUDD cross back cami top & MUDD printed shorts (*set for only $35) | APT. 9 laser cut cross body bag | APT. 9 charm necklace | JUICY COUTURE aviator sunglasses all c/o KOHL'S  | JOIE espadrille wedges (*on sale for under $100 - also available here)


5 comments :

  1. Love that this is two pieces! I thought it was a romper at first. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That set is so pretty and perfect for a hot day! I love the color of your bag and those simple bracelets as well!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look. I def need to check out Kohl's

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute set! Love it and love the pop of orange!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the two piece set, I totally thought it was a romper until you said so, ha! Even better though because you can mix and match. Loving the necklace too!
    Rachael
    http://www.threadsforthomasblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...