FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Wednesday, June 17, 2015











Sometimes the simplest of dresses can make the biggest of impressions. One night last August, I was in the midst of a serious wardrobe crisis. It was one of those I have nothing to wear AND now I'm late!! moments. I decided to just throw on this black tank dress and dress it up with some heals & accessories. Little did I know that I was about to walk into a restaurant where I would meet my boyfriend, then I really would have freaked out over my outfit. But apparently this was the best $54 I've ever spent, because we've been dating ever since. 


3 comments :

  1. Your photography is gorgeous! Love those heels!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is stunning on you. But those shoes are absolutely incredible!!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I LOVE this dress! And those shoes are killer!

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...