SHAKE YOUR POM POM

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One of my favorite summer memories is going to camp. Every June my parents would send me off to Sky Ranch in Van, Texas for a week of fun, sun, & Christian fellowship at the lake. Of all the activities one of my favorites was arts & crafts. I would sit there for hours making candles or gluing popsicle sticks together for what I thought were some seriously artistic creations (and bless my Mother's heart she always pretended she felt the same). But any time a project needed a little pizzazz, I vividly remember gravitating towards the multi colored Pom Poms, grabbing a hot glue gun, and just going to town. Go figure that all the Pom Pom details for summer have me seriously jazzed. Somehow they just make everything more fun! What do y'all think of this trend? 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...