YELLOW DOOR

Tuesday, June 2, 2015










Greetings from Bermuda! Bethany and I have been having the time of our lives the past few days on our Royal Caribbean Cruise and I can't wait to show y'all all the amazing pictures we've taken on the island! Until then here's an outfit I shot last week back in Dallas. I have been living in these Vince mules & love how they looked dressed down with these AEO white cutoffs

Ps. don't forget to hit me up on Insta & SnapChat @sidesmilestyle to see our adventures in real time. 

4 comments :

  1. Pretty look! That bag is so so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors on your top.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love the bright colors!! You look gorgeous. Have fun!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  4. WERKIN that door!!!!! Love this and you!

    xx,
    Mary
    www.sothentheysay.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...