blk + wht & a belly button

Thursday, March 5, 2015






 

I am such a fan of designs that put a fresh spin on classic pieces, and this midriff baring turtleneck is right up my ally. So today I am breaking my belly button rule, but when a top is this cute...concessions must be made. In other news Dallas has the most snow it's gotten in years! I'm pretty antsy to get into my spring wardrobe, but the fact that it looks like Narnia outside my window is a fair tradeoff. Stay safe and warm out there!




4 comments :

  1. Love to two different prints you went with! Super Cute!

    -Mallory
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfection!!! I am loving all of this. Never heard of the shop where you got your coat from. Will definitely check them out :)

    www.bijuleni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the coat...what a statement piece!

    xx
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really good looking coat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...