Runway Recap: Monique Lhuillier

Saturday, February 16, 2013



It is easy to take things for granted in this business. There is always another party, another conference, another show. You get caught up in the flurry of it all - did I get the right picture for Instagram, did I network enough, am I wearing the right outfit - and you sometimes miss the magic that is going on right in front of you. As I sat there, watching the models float down the runway, all of the stress and expectations of the week melted away. I was just a girl living out her wildest dreams at New York Fashion Week. Call me a sap, call me sentimental, call me whatever you want...but I never want to stop getting excited about  these things.


runway images via Style.com // collage by Ashley Aspinwall

1 comment :

  1. I understand EXACTLY how you feel!! Glad it's something we can appreciate and enjoy even with fashion week frenzy!! See you in September?

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...