Blogger Social: Jack Rogers

Monday, February 18, 2013


This past week I had the pleasure of attending the Jack Roger's Blogger social hosted at their New York showroom. At this point, the weather had started to turn on us - Nemo was in full effect - but NOTHING could keep this Texas girl from fulfilling her Southern destiny. Being surrounded by these classic sandals in all their preppy glory definitely dissipated whatever damper the weather had put on my mood (the pink champagne and black & white cookies didn't hurt either). I was amazed at all of the new arrivals, and it was impossible to pick a favorite. So, I narrowed it down to these three: Worth II Smoking Shoe, Georgica Jelly Sandals, Maui PVC tote. What are y'alls favorite pieces?


Some of the amazing bloggers in attendance include: B Soup, Style of Sam, Oh So Glam, Living in Color Print, Angel Food StyleCorals + Cognacs, Bows & Sequins, & the Southernista. It is always great to get to connect with other bloggers, especially when they are as fun as these girls! Make sure and check out their blogs and their recaps of this event as well.


The Flower School of New York was on hand to give us bloggers a few floral arranging tips and tricks. I only wish my bouquet turned out as well as our instructors! Thank you again to Alysa and Diego from the Jack Rogers team for such a wonderful afternoon! My only beef with you guys is that you made it even harder to get back out into that snow...SideSmile.

A few more of my favorite Jacks:



25 comments :

  1. They all are gorgeous ! Glade that you had nice time Ashley !


    XX Luba

    Antagonims in my Look today + LUXURY BAG GIVEAWAY
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to learn how to arrange a bouquet. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea there was a flower school in the city?! What a fun event!

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  4. y'all all looked gorge!!

    x chelsie // mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like ya'll had such a fun time! Such a fan of Jack Rogers! :)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh! love those sandals!
    great blog you have - i'm now following you! hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This event looks like it was great fun! Love the photos!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I've been hearing about this event and it sounds like such a blast. I mean, you can never go wrong with Jack Rogers right? :)
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flower arranging looks kinda fun! What a great event, you're so lucky you got to go x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post, and what beautiful shoes they have! What a great event!

    XO http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. When bloggers get together, it spells FUN! Those sandals would be perfect for summer!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This event looks like it was so fun! I'm kind of a Jack Rogers hoarder. ALSO! I was doing a little stalking (aka clicking on your About page) and I was so excited to see you go to Mizzou! I graduated this past May :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so crazy! were you in a sorority??

      Delete
    2. So crazy! But no..not a sorority girl! What about you?

      Delete
  13. what a fun time! how fun that you got to design your own bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like an awesome time , loving those sandals !

    xo Meg

    http://meghansilva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this recap, Ashley! Looks like such a fun event. And I'm loving how intense B's face is arranging those flowers! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like such a fun event! The sandals are great...I can't wait for summer weather, haha :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like so much fun!! I love those silver sandals!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a blast! I will take one of each please :)
    xo
    Morgan

    lipstickloublemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girl, I was so jealous of all the IG photos from NY! It looks like the BEST time ever!!! What an adventure!! I wish I could go one day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. SOOOO cool! I have such a crush on the classic Jack Rogers leather sandals!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter my Lash Boutique Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was there too, so fun! I see myself in the background of one of your photos actually ; )

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's definitely great to be connected with other bloggers. I see they do have some nice sandals =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love my Jacks! I can never have enough Navajos. Looks like a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...