Glamour Cats

Sunday, February 17, 2013


I have a suspicion that any party guarded by a 'no bitches' sign is bound to be right up my alley. Turns out my instincts were right. Glamour Magazine hit the nail right on the head with their Glamour Cat concept shop in the heart of New York's meat packing district. From the fab feline decor to the mini kitty manis and eyeliner stations this party was the Cat's Meow. Party favors included adorable cat rings, feline tees, and American Apparel sweaters - Sam, Bethany and I made out like Cat Burglars (sorry couldn't help myself).





Meow Worthy Wardrobe



*3 instagram pictures courtesy of Sam

7 comments :

  1. I love the concept behind this party–especially the "no bitches allowed" sign...that should probably be hung up in front of every party from now on!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your pink lip sweater and your pretty kitty mani ;)

    xo
    Jen

    http://belledecouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun event! I absolutely LOVE your sweatshirt - too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great night! Confession time...I was stalking the 3 of you ladies like crazy and "liking" all of your pics on Instagram last week!! It just looked like so much fun!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that makes me so happy! i'm so glad you liked following along :) we had a blast! xx

      Delete
  5. So much fun!Seriously love your stole!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...