THANKSGIVING STYLE

Tuesday, November 25, 2014










JOA windowpane knit sweater dress (*$54) | VICTORIA SECRET trench coat (similar) | MANOLO BLAHNIK bb pointed pumps | c/o KENDRA SCOTT dira stud earrings in gold, windsor ring in gold, & harlow statement necklace in goldstone (even more colors here)**ALL items are 15% off through 12/1 w/ code BFCM2014

Ok I admit it, the prospect of  picking out my Thanksgiving dinner outfit is more exciting than the actual meal. What can I say, for me fashion trumps turkey! I like to look nice, but still comfortable &  my new Joa sweater dress (now on MAJOR sale) is perfect for the big day. Texas temperatures have dropped, but I can still get away with a light jacket most days-so I think a classic trench is my best bet.



One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is getting to spend quality time with friends and family-which usually means a little bit of traveling. Whether you have to hope on a plane or are just heading over to stay at Mom & Dad's for Turkey Day, the new Kendra Scott Make Up & Train Cases are the perfect travel companions. Check back tomorrow to see all of my holiday make up & jewelry travel essentials! 



*Photography by Mary Summers

2 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit, I love the pattern on that dress, and it looks gorgeous paired with the statement necklace. Lovely jacket as well.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lov that trench, great outfit! Kirsten x

    www.thelifbissue.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...