Fossil Mother's Day Event

Thursday, May 8, 2014
With Mother's Day in just a few days, it's time to pick out that perfect gift that shows your Mom just how much you love her and care. Not sure where to start? Well you are in luck because I will be hosting a Mother's Day Shopping Event this Saturday at Northpark Center Fossil Store! During the event I will be there to help you find the most amazing present for that special Mom in your life : ) Go ahead check out Fossil.com to start getting some ideas for Saturday!

Place & Time: Fossil at Northpark Center (8687 North Central Expressway), 2:00-4:00pm, Saturday, May 10th

RSVP: Let me know you're coming! Respond here

Shop: The Fossil team & I will help you pick out the perfect Mother's Day gift!

Receive: A complimentary 30th anniversary tote bag will be given as a gift with purchase :)

I hope to see all of my Dallas readers there! As always feel free to shoot me an email with any questions :) 




Content and/or other value provided by my partner, Fossil.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...