FLORAL WRAP

Thursday, May 14, 2015






Mules are having a major moment this season. I've been stalking this Vince pair for a while now, and after the 3rd time it popped up in my email as back in stock, I finally pounced. I have not been this obsessed with a piece of footwear since I received my first pair of point shoes at age 10 (...I was so excited I even slept in them but that's another story). There is something just so elegant about them, and believe me they are MUCH comfier than anything Bloch makes (that was a ballet joke in case you missed it haha).

JUNE & HUDSON wrap maxi dress *(only $78) | VINCE allison leather slide sandal (also available here & here| RAY-BAN gold aviators | FELIX RAY straw clutch (old. similar) | BAUBLEBAR evil eye bracelet | VITA FEDE titan bracelets | LOGAN HOLLOWELL necklace (similar) | ALISON BLASE custom wrap bracelet


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...