GLADIATOR IN WHITE

Tuesday, May 19, 2015




As much as I am in LOVE with this tuxedo romper, today I want to focus on what I'm wearing underneath it. Let's just say I haven't been this excited since I discovered double sided boob tape. I don't know about y'all, but many rompers and I have sadly had to part ways in the dressing room because I simply could not figure out what the F kind under garment situation would be appropriate. When a dress is sheer you wear a slip, but what do wear under a sheer romper?? I give you the Free People seamless romper! Available in white or black, even with a super low back, this little guy is basically a slip with leg wholes and has already become my summer savior.

TOPSHOP white romper (sized up to a 4) | FREE PEOPLE seamless romper (this topshop romper is pretty sheer so I highly recommend wearing them together) | SCHUTZ gladiator heels (similar) | J.CREW tassel necklace (similar) KAREN WALKER 'number one' sunglasses | c/o CLINIQUE 'cherry pop' lip color






4 comments :

  1. This is absolutely amazing and those shoes are everything! So cute!

    xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! Also those heels are amazing!

    Megan
    www.megan-weaver.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely in love with those shoes!! You look stunning!!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm actually more impressed with the gladiator heels more than anything. I've always wanted to get a pair but I'm wondering if they're comfortable to wear?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...