TRUCK YARD DALLAS - ICE CREAM

Tuesday, May 26, 2015
ashley aspinwall
summer outfit inspiration

fashion blogger



red purse

david yurman vita fede


pineapple sundress
jennifer zeuner necklaces
How was everyone's Memorial Weekend? I kicked it off right with a pit stop over at one of my Dallas favorites: Truck Yard. This time,  rather than my usual beer and sliders, I was in search of a sweet treat - and boy did I find it! Carnival Barkers ice cream is hand made with "no chemicals, fillers, or bullshit added", aka just what the doctor ordered. I opted for the fruity pebbles flavor...because I'm twenty something going on eight. It is that same child like spirit that compels me to wear a dress with pineapples printed all over it (*quite the steal at only 54 dollars I might add)


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...