Crazy Pants

Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Do you ever feel like you have a never ending to-do list looming over your head? With my upcoming cruise to Bermuda on Saturday I feel completely overwhelmed. In fact, I have been feeling completely crazy pants (see what I did there) for pretty much as long as I can remember. The ultimate task master, I am not. I get so envious of super on top of it people, like my roommate Adrienne for example. She powers from one thing to the next, never seeming breaking a sweat. I however, as she will most certainly attest, am habitually side tracked, indecisive, and straight up forgetful. But having a scattered mind isn't necessarily always a bad thing. I think it makes me more open to spur of the moment adventures because I'm not so dead set on a certain plan. Flexibility breads creativity which is very important when you are running a blog. So over the next few days I will make all good faith attempts to pack early, make lists of places to visit, and generally get my s#!+ together. But knowing me, my favorite outfit will be the one I didn't plan & the best meal will be a random recommendation from a chatty local I ask for directions (...yes I also get lost, a lot). And even though I'll probably forget to remind her, I know Adrienne will still be at the airport to pick me up :)


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...