Ombre Lite

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Lately I've been having a quarter life crisis...with my hair. I don't know what it is about graduating , but it gets me itching to change my do. Believe it or not up until my freshman year of college I used to be a blonde. After graduating high school, I woke up and decided that I was done with blonde and that it just had to be auburn. The next couple of years I bounced from color to color until I finally decided to stop dying it all together. I've really grown to love my natural color, but after two years of the same--it needed a little zhush. Enter Emily from Hair by Charlie. We settled on a subtle look I like to call "ombre lite." Emily is an amazing stylist and I highly recommend her to anyone in the Dallas area!

Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas

Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas, Dallas Design District, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Outfit, Ashley Aspinwall, H&M Jacket, Outfit Inspiration, Current Elliot Jeans, Red Marc Jacobs Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace


Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas, Dallas Design District, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Outfit, Ashley Aspinwall, H&M Jacket, Outfit Inspiration, Current Elliot Jeans, Red Marc Jacobs Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace

Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas, Dallas Design District, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Outfit, Ashley Aspinwall, H&M Jacket, Outfit Inspiration, Current Elliot Jeans, Red Marc Jacobs Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace

Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas, Dallas Design District, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Outfit, Ashley Aspinwall, H&M Jacket, Outfit Inspiration, Current Elliot Jeans, Red Marc Jacobs Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace, Missoni For Target

Ombre Highlights, Ombre Hairstyle, Ombre Inspiration, Hair by Charlie Dallas, Dallas Design District, Fashion Blogger, Personal Style Outfit, Ashley Aspinwall, H&M Jacket, Outfit Inspiration, Current Elliot Jeans, Red Marc Jacobs Bag, Jennifer Zeuner Lariat Necklace, Missoni for Target



photos taken by Bethany Diffey

16 comments :

  1. So pretty! A great but subtle change!

    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Anshley ! Love the result


    XX Luba

    Beautiful ARMANI bag is waiting for you on :
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Ashley! It looks perfectly sunkissed and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new hair looks great! And I love that Missoni for Target sweater, I had wanted it but they sold out of my size
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love "ombre lite" I asked for a subtle ombre I think mine are a little more distinct than yours: http://preppypanache.com/2013/04/straddling-spring/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love it, looks so natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the light ombre! That moto jacket is pretty awesome too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! I so been wanting to do this to my hair but I was a little afraid.. we have similar hair color.. I'm totally trying it now!! : )

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so great Ash! I like that it's more subtle. Perfect for spring & summer. =)
    xo,
    Lindsey

    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks phenom! Very natural looking! I recently needed a change to and cut bangs on a whim. So much fun changing your hair from time to time!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new do! Cute tee too! xo


    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...