Lately in Instagram Land - APRIL

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Last weeks rewardStyle conference in Dallas was a total blast! I loved getting to hang out with old friends (BethanySophieKristinDevon) and meet some new ones (KatJenaMary). I loved being able to show Bethany all that Dallas has to offer! Here is my recap from the past couple weeks via my instagram feed:


Hanging poolside with some of my favorite bloggers (Bethany, Amber, SydneDevonSophie) // Grabbing a mimosa between meetings // Wearing my fave Free People dress and Rebecca Minkoff heels for Lucky FABB // Checking out the Tacori gifting suit // Chowing down on some In-n-out burgers with B // Having dinner in West Village with my blogga posse (JenaBethanyKristinSophieKat)


Posing with the lovely Mary and Bethany // Enjoying some lunch poolside with Kat // Photo booth fun // Yummy Champagne and Macaroon refreshments courtsey of Tieks // Shopping it up with B at h&m // Celebrating the memory of Lilly Pulitzer


Soaking up the sun at the Hotel Zaza pool (with AbbeyBethanyKatSophie, and Julia)  // Loved getting to finally meet Mary - she's good people and her blog is FAB check it out asap! // The rS podium // We bloggers love our statement bags! // Showing off my Jami and Poshlocket arm candy


Celebrating the last night of the conference at Marquee Grill in Highland Park Village // Theory had the yummiest cupcakes // Kristin and I chatting with rewardStyle's finest // Dinner courtesy of Miss Kier // Loved these longhorn SUVs at Hotel Zaza // Talking 52 grams  


Enjoying some champs at The Outnet's soiree (wearing Clover Canyon (similar), Madewell, Schutz, and Alexander Wang) // How dreamy are these Charlotte Olympia glitter pumps? // I loved getting to meet Dallas local Elizabeth Shower's team // More fun from the rStyle conference // Checking out all of the fab clothes at The Outnet party was great - but the highlight was bringing my bestie Caitlyn along // One of my favorite gifts from the conference were these black onyx 'danielle' earrings from Texas designer Kendra Scott

7 comments :

  1. Fine pictures Ashley ! Have a nice day !


    XX Luba

    Beautiful ARMANI bag is waiting for you on :
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was such awesome fun , love it !

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zaza is my favorite! And Bethany had the cutest Anthro pairing on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. adore these pictures-- love that clover canyon skirt. so so cute. they can do no wrong in my eyes!

    xo
    lauren
    www.annacroswell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Best weekend ever! Miss you too much!

    xoxo Soph

    www.angelfoodstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are too cute! I need to get to one of these conferences asap!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...