Neutral Nights

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

H&M sweater | ZARA beaded shorts | LINEA PELLE croco clutch (last seen here) | c/o KENDRA SCOTT 'elle' earrings | SAM EDELMAN yara lucite heel sandal (also here)

I've never been one to shy away from bright color or prints, but lately I have been in a very neutral phase. That's why I flipped when I saw these Sam Edelman heels. The lucite and studed details on these shoes are the perfect way to glam up any black and white outfit (and I have been basically living in them since they came in the mail). Another one of my new favorite accessories are these Kendra Scott 'Elle' earrings-I already want another pair. Which color is your favorite?



*photography by Catherine Rhodes

15 comments :

  1. Amazing!! And those SHOES! This is awesome, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. İ love this look very chic and amazing shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, those shoes are amazing! I always love neutrals because they're so sleek, and this look is stunning!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty outfit. The shorts are adorable and your hair looks very beautiful.
    have a great day.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely in love with those shorts and shoes! So cute!!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) LOVING (as in obsessing) over those heels. And B) Your hair looks so awesome here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love this, those shoes are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this whole look, but especially those shoes! Those are gorgeous!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those shorts! and the heels... i cant even comment on the fabulousness!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this, because it's neutral but not boring! The beading and the lucite all add such character!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  11. Slightly obsessed with this look! You definitely show that neutral does not mean boring. Checking out those Sam Edelman sandals ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is perfection! I think I need every piece of this outfit :)
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...