The Outnet + Coveteur in TX

Thursday, May 2, 2013
The Coveteur, The Outnet, Room on Main, Dallas Fashion Event, Luella and June, Bag Snob, Sea of Shoes, Courtney Kerr

Last week I had the great fortune of being invited to attend a special event hosted by The Outnet. I brought my bestie Caitlyn along, and ran into a few local bloggers including the lovely Bradley of Luella & June. In case you aren't already Outnet obsessed (I have been known to habitually check the new arrivals tab each morning), let me catch you up to speed. The Outnet is an online destination for designer discount shopping created by the gold standard of luxury online retail Net-a-porter.  From Alice + Olivia to Zac Posen (see what I did there? A-Z) the Outnet proves that you really can have it all and at a discount. The room was artfully curated by the dynamic duo of Erin Kleinberg and Stephanie Mark that make up The Coveteur (one of my personal favorite blogs). I loved having the Outnet in the Big D and hope they come back very soon!
What I Wore:


Outfit Details: MADEWELL denim shirt | CLOVER CANYON surfer neoprene skirt | ALEXANDER WANG emile tote via the outnet (similar) | SCHUTZ heels

My Outnet Favorites:



*photos credit Jake Rosenberg

7 comments :

  1. This looks like such a great event! Super jealous :)

    www.theandibrand.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute post, i'm obsessed with the outlet as well. hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- looks like such a fun event! Lots of pretties to look at!!

    KK
    www.preppypinkcrocodile.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun event! I've been eyeing your clover canyon skirt online, it is fab:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun event! I'm obsessed with your skirt! Love!!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...