School's Out

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
via Elly's Couture LACOSTE denim shirt dress (similar) | JOIE weber wedges (also available here) | ALEXANDER WANG emile tote | KAREN WALKER 'number one' sunglasses in crazy tort | c/o LILLY PULITZER bangle | DELIA LANGAN stacked rings | LILY AND LAURA hand beaded bracelets
School's out for Summer 
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces


I wore this outfit for my last class as a college student. I have to say the past few weeks have been pretty surreal. It's been no secret that at times Columbia hasn't exactly been my favorite place. However, I've met some brilliant friends and had life shaping experiences that I will  be forever grateful for. I've never been more unsure of what the future holds, and for the first time in my life I'm actually glad. I can't wait for my next adventure, whatever it may be and I am so glad that this blog, along with my AMAZING readers, will be apart of it! And before I start to get too sentimental and 'be all you can be' on y'all, I'll hand it back over to Mr. Alice Cooper: 

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks




Out for Summer
Out till Fall
We might not go back at all



School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely



16 comments :

  1. Loving this look and congrats on finishing up with college.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats pretty!
    Your hair looks fab here. Can't wait to see what's next!
    xo
    d
    www.louwhatwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute- I love the cinched waist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, simple dress. It's perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your last day! Congrats! Love this dress on you!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is perfect, you look amaze!!! Congrats on graduating!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on graduatingl! I definitely can relate to the unsure feeling about the future :) Good luck with whatever comes your way!
    xoxo
    Shelby

    glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are few feelings that can equate to the feeling of finishing college FOREVER. Congrats girl, I know you are going to go on to do amazing things and I can't wait to watch where life takes you! xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love ur shirt dress!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to check my anniversary giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is so cute! I LOVE that dress!
    And congrats on finishing school! :D (now that song is stuck in my head and I have the urge to play it on Guitar Hero, haha)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun enjoying the last few days of collage!

    xx Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Cannot believe it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on finishing school! Yay for you. I love the shirtdress- been looking for a denim one like that.

    X
    Sloane // Sailing the Sea of Style
    http://www.sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This denim shirt dress is so cute! Love how you paired it with neutrals!

    If you get a sec. please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your graduation!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...