DAVIS STREET ESPRESSO

Friday, September 4, 2015










Working from home can have it's perks (hello pjs all day), but sometimes it can be nice to get dressed and have somewhere to go! Lately one of my favorite places for a long day of emailing is Davis Street Espresso. The vibe is super chill for working or if I need a cool spot for a meeting, and most importantly the donuts are on point! If you find yourself in the area I definitely recommend stopping by, and make sure to check out the bus out back! 

I'm so excited to be heading to Napa today for one of my best friends bachelorette parties! Be sure to follow along on instagram & snapchat @sidesmilestyle & leave any recommendations in the comments :)


3 comments :

  1. What a cool place!!

    http://debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'm craving donuts now :)
    Have a great holiday weekend :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing pics. Brought by my memories of Espresso. Thanks so much for sharing this with me! Fairlife

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...