LITTLE WHITE DRESS

Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Atlantic Pacific
Dallas Blogger
Denim Jacket Outfit
Dallas Blogger
Little White Dress
Summer Outfit Inspiration
Dallas Blogger
White Summer Dress
This past weekend I went on a little Dallas adventure with my mom & best friend Kathryn. I knew we would be gone out all day so I went with this flowy little white dress (which I think is also perfect for Labor Day & totes plan on re-wearing), so I could stay cute but comfortable. We started off with a caffein hit up Mudsmith then made our way to Lakewood for some antiquing at Curiosities. For lunch, I finally got to try out Pints & Quarts, which lived up to the hype! Make sure to try out one of their signature cocktails and the fried pickles with extra ranch. From there we headed over to Pirch for some home design inspo (my mom is remodeling), and wound up stumbling upon the best limeade we've ever tasted (sharing the recipe soon). I definitely want to sign up for one of their cooking classes ASAP! After experiencing so many cool new spots in just one day, I decided I want start posting regularly about my new Dallas Discoveries via my City Guide series, so stayed tuned for more on that (and make sure to check out my #SSxDallas feed on instagram in the mean time).



Never miss a post! Sign up for bloglovin here : 

Follow

*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

5 comments :

  1. love the movement of the dress! so perfect for the rest of the hot summer days

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this summer look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely picked the right dress for the occasion. Light and easy going =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...