WELCOME TO NEW YORK

Tuesday, December 9, 2014










Today I am headed up to NYC with my Miami bestie Kristin. It has been WAY too long since I was last in the city and I can't wait to soak up all of cold weather & holiday cheer it has to offer. We have a packed schedule of showrooms, meetings, & dinners, but knowing us I'm sure we will fit in a night out or two ;) As always, I 'd love any recommendations for restaurants or fab shopping spots! You can follow along on instagram with #SideSmileNY.

*Photography by Mary Summers

3 comments :

  1. Love how cozy and chic this outfit is! That jacket is too cute!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous, cozy look! I am completely in love with this sweater and jacket! Perfect really! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...