OFF DUTY EDITOR

Friday, October 3, 2014










MADEWELL oversized button down (I ordered an XS) | 7 FOR ALL MANKIND high-waisted jeans | c/o ELAINE TURNER paige needlepoint cheetah flat | PRADA saffiano totec/o SONIA KASHUK nail polish in Scarlett Starlet | NARS lipstick in dolce vita (my favorite pick for a nude lip) | VITA FEDE bracelets 

I know that all eyes during fashion month are supposed to be on the runway, but I can't help being fascinated by what's happening off the runway. There is nothing that I love more than a simple and chic "Off Duty Editor" look. I combined my favorite oversized button down with these high-waisted skinnies, & added my new Elaine Turner (use code SIDESMILESTYLE15 for 15% off your entire purchase) flats for a bit of print.


Ps. Don't forget to enter below:

3 comments :

  1. You can never go wrong with a white shirt :)
    Classic and cool!

    xx

    http://debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect everyday casual outfit! Loving those flats.

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A variation of this is my uniform almost every season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...