ON MY RADAR: GRAPHIC TANKS

Monday, March 3, 2014

Summer is by far and away my favorite season, so I can't help but jump the gun and start snapping up pieces for warmer weather. I think a graphic tank is a perfect basic that can easily be dressed up or down as well as add a little whimsy to any outfit. I've already added this crazy good one to my collection and have my sights on those adorable flamingos. Which is your favorite? 

<note: to shop simply hover your mouse over the image above and click on the icon that appears - as always please email me with any questions ;) >

3 comments :

  1. How cute is the wifey one?! Love that!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashley, just found your blog and I LOVE it!! You have super cute pictures and I love the entire look of your site. Just followed you on GFC.

    xo Ana
    The Broken Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are great! I love how easy they look to wear! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...