NYFW Day One

Thursday, September 12, 2013

LEITH metallic crop top**ON SALE! | LIPSY black maxi skirt | JEFFREY CAMPBELL everly bootie | JENNIFER ZEUNER star lariat & bar necklace | PHILLIP LIM pashli satchel | VITA FEDE bracelets | RAY BAN gold aviators | YSL glossy stain in rouge gouache

Lately my mind has been on change, both in my life and in my style. Coming into this Fall season I have been gravitating towards looks with a bit more edge. Key pieces like these Jeffrey Campbell booties and this Asos maxi skirt will be in heavy rotation for me going forward.

I wore this look to a blogger brunch at HK Hell's Kitchen and to the Katya Leonovich and Monique Lhuillier shows. I had a complete fan girl moment when I was stopped by Jennifer Zeuner and team when they noticed that I was wearing two of her designs. I have been a longtime admirer of her designs, so meeting her was definitely one of the highlights of my trip.










*photography by Living in Color Print for SideSmile Style

9 comments :

  1. In love with that bag.

    JaToya
    www.thejatoyachronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous!!! Loving this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Ashley keep in touch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love your lariat.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love this crop top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! Love the crop top, and it looks great with the maxi skirt and boots!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this look! cute and casual and that Pashli is awesome. xox

    www.misszias.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...