Get the Look: Olivia Palermo

Monday, May 6, 2013
Olivia Palermo, Marie Claire Mexico, Tibi Amber Heels, Cobalt Heels, Ankle Strap Sandals
Right now there is nothing cuter to me than a great ankle strap sandal. Throw in my go to color cobalt and I am sold! I love the Tibi heels that Olivia Palermo is wearing in this Marie Claire Mexico editorial, but if you're not wanting to break the bank this pair from Zara is a great alternative.

Zara Cobalt Heels, Zara Sandals, Zara Blue Heels, Tibi Amber Sandals

10 comments :

  1. Oh love those steal shoes! Great find!

    xx Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Really great!

    www.mentrend.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both look great! Love the bright blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEE those Zara heels!! Perfect, great find!!

    Kayla
    www.lovelucygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this picture of Olivia Palermo. I love that pants which I got a similar one from Zara =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love the black and white with a pop of color.

    www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OP is the best. I am all about ankle strap sandals right now. Love the gold heel on the Zara ones!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OBSESSED with these shoes! You always have the best style miss!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the pair from Zara! Cobalt blue is my favorite summer color, so I'm totally sold on any pair of blue sandals with an ankle strap and gold heel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...