Lucky FABB Best Dressed

Monday, April 15, 2013

I had the most amazing time at Lucky FABB! Stay tuned for my recap-I promise I will get it up soon! Until then you can check out the Lucky FABB Day 1 and Day 2 glossi mags, best dressed recap, and jewelry recap. I am beyond proud to be featured in all four with such great company! 

Outfit Details: 


Day Two: RUBBER DUCKY wrap dress | ALEXANDER WANG emille tote | RED VALENTINO bow sandals (similar) | KAREN WALKER super duper sunglasses | TOPSHOP necklace

5 comments :

  1. Yay you! That necklace IS pretty freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad they featured you! You definitely killed it both days.
    Can LUCKY FABB be every day please?

    xo
    d
    www.louwhatwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So fun to be featured + the conference looked like a blast!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...