Cat Woman Unmasked

Friday, November 2, 2012
As soon as I saw this editorial on theGlamourai.com, I knew that I had to replicate it for my Cat Woman costume! At first, I was a little intimidated to just start free handing an eyeliner mask on my face (mere hours before I was supposed to be at a costume party without a backup plan). However, with a little liquid courage and the steady hand of my bff Christina, drawing on this mask was a breeze! First, I used Urban Decay's Shadow Primer Potion as a base for the eyeliner and to prevent creases. Maybelline's Ultra Liner Waterproof Eyeliner was the perfect choice for the mask, it stayed perfectly in place all night. Next I filled in my waterline with Buxom's Insider Eyeliner and topped off my lids with Chanel's Mirifique Shadow for a little extra shimmer. Et viola, a mere 30 minutes later I was ready to head to my party! I'm not going to lie, I can't wait to come up with another excuse to paint that mask on again. I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!



PS. At the end of the night I used Kate Somerville's True Lash Make Up Remover and I was good to go.


4 comments :

  1. Wow! You are good at make up =D You definitely look like a very stylish Catwoman! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You looked great!

    http://www.tenderallure.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're such a cute cat women! thanks for sharing!

    Xx Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...