KNIT + PRINT

Thursday, July 17, 2014










TOPSHOP knit crop | BCBG floral skirt c/o BELK | RALPH LAUREN cross body bag (similar here & here| J.CREW pave link sandals (similar - 40% off with code HOTOUT) | c/o TAUDREY hashtag stamped necklace VITA FEDE bracelets | VINTAGE silver cuff (similar) RAYBAN aviator sunglasses | ESSIE nail polish in lilacism

I picked up this knit crop from TOPSHOP last week while shopping in Chicago. It has quickly become one of my favorite pieces to just throw on and go. Another new favorite is this BCBG printed skirt, I have been wearing this thing to death and am so excited to transition it into fall with all of my favorite sweaters & boots. Also I will be heading to Miami tomorrow for Mercedes Benz Swim Week with my girl Kristin - you can keep up with all of my adventures in real time by following me on instagram @SideSmileStyle & check out the hashtag #SideSmileTravels.


GET THE LOOK



*Photography by Kathryn Solowiej - edited by SideSmile Style

6 comments :

  1. stop you're so cute, love this outfit! Can you come to Nashville so we can play....well finally meet and then play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this such a fun summer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! Have fun in Miami and let's get together when you are back!
    Cheers,
    Stia, Jean & Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a very adorable look from head to toe!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...