4TH OF JULY WITH BELK

Wednesday, July 2, 2014






This year I will be celebrating the 4th of July up in Chicago with my college bestie Christina. We will be celebrating on the water during the day and out in the city at night, so I wanted a look that would easily transition. I love this dress from Belk's Crown & Ivy line because it is both stylish and comfortable! I have never been in Chicago during the summer before, so my to do list is about a mile long! I'd love to hear suggestions from you guys for fun things to do in the Windy City :)  You can keep up with all of my adventures by following my on instagram @SideSmileStyle with #SideSmileTravels!


*Photography by Morgan Williams for SideSmile Style

5 comments :

  1. Love this little patriotic outfit... and that KS necklace, so cute! Have fun in Chicago :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is adorable! Perfect for the Fourth!!

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't beat stripes! Love the way you accessorized it.

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Loving your jacket and necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is beautiful and it looks just perfect for summer :)

    http://aimeedarcie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...