CHICAGO RECAP VIA INSTAGRAM

Thursday, July 10, 2014


The view from Christina's parents house was absolutely breath taking. We spent much of the day lounging in those green chairs drinking ginger beer. 


My look for the 4th naturally included my favorite hat & monogramed swim suit thanks to Rah Rah.


I think Christina was about ready to kill me after I stopped to take yet another flower picture. I couldn't help it! They all were so beautiful :)


A little car selfie in my new kimono on the way to dinner.


Naturally I had to pick the IHOP flavor from Flirty Cupcake...I'm powerless before anything that contains bacon. 



Stopped for a afternoon pick me up at Dollop Coffee // Outfit Details



I loved seeing all of the different painted chairs from Wrigley Field on our stroll down Michigan Avenue. 


All photos via @SideSmileStyle 

2 comments :

  1. Oh, I love the way instagram makes the photos look like!
    xx

    debsbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! All those cupcakes sound amazing!! xx

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...