A FEW MBFW SWIM HIGHLIGHTS

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Only the most colorful pieces in my closet made the cut for Miami - including this Topshop dress.




The heat in Miami was absolutely ridiculous - thank goodness Kristin and I were lucky enough to have TRESemmé‎ stop by our hotel room every day to do our hair.


A shot from the Poko Pano show at the Raleigh Hotel pool


Backstage at Dolores Cortes


Major volume & extensions at the Beach Bunny show



Tory Burch resort at the Soho House




Loved this pineapple bikini from the Asos #EpicSummer party




So excited I got to take this O'Neill bikini back home with me!




6 comments :

  1. wow amazing images!

    http://suzishrestha.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! Looks like such a fun experience!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics lady!!! I'm so incredibly happy you came down for it all...onto planning our next adventure! ;) Loveeee youuu

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing time!!!!!!!!! My friend was there for work, but she has yet to show me these fab pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...