HATS OFF

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My relationship with denim has always been a tricky one. As far back as I can remember, it has been difficult for me to find jeans that actually fit. Many childhood trips to the mall would end in tears when- once again-the only jeans that seemed to fit me came from the boys department of the Gap...seriously.    Although finding a pair that fits me it is not quite that the ordeal that it once was, I would still categorize myself as a "difficult fit". So when J. Brand sent me a pair from their new Photo Ready, I remained cautiously optimistic. I cannot even tell you how pleasantly surprised I was! Not only did they fit perfectly, but they were ridiculously comfortable. Needless to say I already want get another pair :)




ZARA swiss dot blouse (similar here) | c/o JBRAND photo ready skinny jeans | J.CREW felt embroidered baseball hat | c/o BY BOE aching love heart necklace | JENNIFER ZEUNER gold bar necklace (also available here) | VITA FEDE titan bracelet stack | KENZO tiger ring | CHANEL espadrille flats


MORE J.CREW HAT OPTIONS




GET THE LOOK




*Photography by MAS FASHION for SideSmile Style

6 comments :

  1. Ok- that necklace is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit!!! I really love your top and your stacked bracelets! I want them!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that hat.. and I need those flats -I've been dying for them all summer!

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is too cute! And those jeans look great on you. I have always had an issue with jeans too - JLo booties and jeans don't get along well sometimes...

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...