SIDESMILE HEARTS TORN

Thursday, October 17, 2013
c/o TORN BY RONNY KOBO via VPR NYC fit & flare knit dress | H&M faux leather jacket (last seen here) | PRADA saffiano purse | KAREN WALKER tortoise number one sunglasses | ZARA lace up shooties (last seen here // buy similar here)

Last month, when I was in New York for fashion week, I had the pleasure of getting to pop by the Torn by Ronny Kobo showroom. I have been a longtime fan of the brand, and getting to see all of the fall styles before they hit the stores was such a blast. I was immediately drawn to the fit and flare silhouette of this dress, and knew it would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. You can check out even more of their new collection available at Shopbop & Revolve Clothing. I am currently obsessing over their Panther Tee & the ultra sexy Lourdes Mesh Dress. What are y'alls favorites??



SHOP TORN BY RONNY KOBO






*photography MAS-Fashion for SideSmile Style

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...