Black & Navy :: Fit & Flare

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


I love a little leather detailing for fall, and right now Club Monaco has a great assortment. This dress caught my eye online a few weeks ago, and when I tried it on in the store I fell in love. The fit & flare silhouette is super flattering; and the black & navy color combo makes it feel very now. I also love this leather sleeved Varsity Jacket and the quilted leather insert on this Sweater Dress. How are y'all styling leather this fall?






PS. I am on my way to NYC for the Lucky FABB conference! Follow along on instagram and twitter @SideSmileStyle with the hashtag #SideSmileNY :)

*Photography by Mary Summers Hafner for SideSmile Style

11 comments :

  1. Ummm you look gorgeous!! I'm loving the blue/black trend, and the cut of your dress is so flattering! Fabulous accessorizing too :)

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress has such a pretty cut! the detail at the bottom is lovely and those shoes are amazing!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous... but when don't you?

    Leather is something I have adored for years but up t now I haven't acquired any "accented" pieces. Perhaps a dress like this would be the place to start?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little leather flare on this dress. It's such a great LBD - what a find! Have fun in NYC!

    Luci's Morsels - fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I have a similar dress from Tobi and it's so perfect to throw on for a polished look.

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! I love everything Club Monaco for fall. The leather detailing is fabulous.

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is stunning. Love that leather details. Perfect for the fall season.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo and details of this dress! You look fantastic!

    Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an amazing dress. It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...