OFF DUTY STYLE

Monday, August 17, 2015


When you are a blogger even when you're off, you are still technically on. Let me explain.

One of the perks of blogging full time is that I don't have to spend my days in a traditional office environment. I can work from home, the Coffee House Cafe down the street, thanks to inflight wifi my frequent plane rides to and from Miami to see the boy, and I've even been known to edit photos & write posts on my cell phone during my monthly pedicures. The longer I blog it starts to feel like I am essentially documenting myself and my life on a 24/7 loop, and now with Snapchat that can quite literally be the case. So while I don't have to rock a power suit on the daily, even in my down time my 'Off duty' looks need to be seriously ‘On point’. My morning Pilates Barre or Flywheel class, midday errands, and even happy hour drinks with friends can and probably will wind up as content for my blog or social media. Rather than stress about constantly looking my picture worthy best, I simply rely on a well-honed formula of Hanes basics to get me through the day. 

For my morning Pilates, you can usually find me in my Hanes Stretch Cotton LeggingsComfortSoft Ribbed A Shirt, and ComfortFlex Fit Cozy Wirefree bra.


Trade out my sports bra for the Ultimate ComfortBlend T-shirt Bra, throw on a herringbone blazer with some pointed leather flats, and now I'm all set for a lunch meeting or an afternoon of errands.





Then if I'm ready for a cocktail (and I usually am), I'll throw on some heels, definitely a statement necklace, and voila - I'm in the perfect outfit for drinks with the girls.

On duty or off, I can always count on Hanes to be the foundation of my next great look. Make sure to check out the latest colors and styles at Hanes.com.

Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style. 
This post is brought to you by Hanes. All opinions stated remain my own. 
Thank you for supporting brands that make this blog possible.

2 comments :

  1. i love all 3 of these outfits because it really is the perfect example that if you have a few simple pieces you can be prepared for any type of event.

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Such cute ways to transition this base outfit!

    Shae @ Current Habits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...