BEAUTY SPOTLIGHT: STEP-BY-STEP CONTOUR STICKS

Monday, August 3, 2015
dallas blogger
dallas blogger
dallas blogger
dallas blogger
dallas blogger
dallas blogger
dallas blogger

I definitely try to err on the more natural side when it comes to makeup, so for my first foray into contouring I decided to try out the step-by-step contour stick trio by Smashbox. The sticks come with a reference sheet detailing instructions for five different face shapes. Once I determined my face shape, I followed the pattern to draw the contouring lines on my face. I went ahead and just used my fingers to blend everything together (*always using upward motions) starting with the highlight,  then the contour, and finally the bronzing. I added a translucent powder to set everything, and just like that I was ready for a night out in one of my favorite LBDs (see full outfit post here). I think from beginning to end it only took me about 5 minutes total, which is surprising because even my liquid eye liner takes longer than that!

See more of my Beauty Spotlight posts HERE

c/o SMASHBOX step-by-step contour stick trio | MILLY ciao bella tee SILENCE + NOISE body con tank dress | TOPSHOP eagle necklace (old.) | BAUBLE BAR double dipper ear crawler set VITA FEDE titan bracelets




Photography by Mary Summers


Never miss a post! Sign up for bloglovin here : 

Follow

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...