WARDROBE STAPLES

Thursday, February 12, 2015



I've been in a bit of a wardrobe quarter life crisis. I recently woke up in a panic convinced that I had way too much stuff (which I do) and the immediately removal of all said stuff needed to happen IMMEDIATELY. Several hours later, with the help of two very kind friends, I had purged about 25% of my closet (most of which wound up on Poshmark) and organized all the contestants lucky enough to stay. Now that my closet isn't completely crammed, I can finally appreciate some of the more classic essentials I already have. Every piece in this outfit has served me very well over the past few seasons, but don't necessarily get the same credit as some of the more flashier outfits I gravitate towards. Don't get me wrong I absolutely love a good trend, but I think pieces like these that you can wear over and over in a multitude of ways are much more valuable. 

So without further ado here is my list of 5 Closet Staples I think every girl needs:

Striped Button Down 


Distressed Skinny Jeans


Everyday Bag


Casual Sandals


Statement Sunglasses





5 comments :

  1. I think denim on denim with some gold and some cognac is just the perfect match! I love this outfit a lot and I would wear it too in exactly the same way :)!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that striped shirt! It's the perfect shade and slightly distressed looking stripes. Such a great look full of basics! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your shirt! It's super cute, and I agree that it is a wardrobe staple.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is the perfect staple casual look. Love that blouse!

    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so with you! Doing some major Poshmark clean outs too-- need to revamp and stick with the classics!

    xo,
    Amanda
    www.fashionableeme.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...