TAKING A BREAK WITH TOMS FOR TARGET

Thursday, December 4, 2014


I know I tend to get super stressed during this time of year, and sometimes I just need to take an afternoon to myself. And I can't think of a better excuse than curling up with my new TOMS for Target blanket and a good book. As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, TOMS has teamed up on a collaboration with Target to create a line that gives back this Holiday Season. Keeping with their One-for-One model, for every gift purchased a donation will be made to a person in need. For example my blanket purchase will result in one week of meals via Feeding America, a pair of shoes, or even a blanket of their very own. 


So what are you waiting for? Head to your local Target or their online store and pick up some gifts for your loved ones, and help a person in need in the process.





TOMS For Target: One-for-One. For All. Starting November 16th, for every Target+Toms limited edition gift you buy, we're (Target) giving shoes, a blanket or meals to those in need. #TOMSforTarget

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Mode Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...