HOLIDAY #MOMENTSOFCHIC

Thursday, December 11, 2014








KEEPSAKE forever dress & JOIE jena sandals c/o PIPERLIME | INTERMIX plaid coat | ANN TAYLOR necklace

One of my favorite fabrics for a cocktail dress is neoprene. Why is neoprene so fabulous? Well it basically acts like built in spanx which for holiday parties, with all of the eating and boozing, is quite convenient. In my opinion, no one does neoprene better than the Aussie's-especially the brand Keepsake. Ps. Not only are their designs super flattering, but also affordable-my dress rings up at only $160! What do you think, would you try a neoprene dress for your next holiday soiree #momentofchic? 





*photography by Mary Summers

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous outfit darling - this dress is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is serious perfection! The shape of the dress is so fun, and I love the colors in the coat!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, there is something about neoprene that just works! Love the dress, reminds me of my favorite J.Crew Skirt!
    xx, Crystal
    Frozen and Styled

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! This is your color, and I love how you paired it with the perfectly coordinating plaid coat. I was lucky enough to be able to participate in this campaign as well. It's so fun to see what other people received and how they styled it.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...