1 x 4: SUEDE SKIRT NO. 3

Monday, September 7, 2015

I've loved the idea of eating farm to table, but I never really knew where to start. So I was super excited when I discovered Urban Acres Farmstead in Oakcliff. In a nut shell,  Urban Acres is a Dallas Co-op that provides  about 1,500 lbs of produce from over 50 farms to each of its produce share customers. It's only been a couple of weeks, and I can already see a change in my eating habits. But when I pick up my veggies, I can still indulge my sweet tooth...if amazing homemade ice cream is more your speed than broccoli make sure and check out the Melt pop up shop (open through October). 

In case you missed the memo, I have been styling this suede mini skirt once a week for my 1 x 4 series (1 piece 4 ways) and this is week three! I kept it casual with my favorite chambray shirt and a pair of converse. PS. Isn't this Barrington tote bag adorable - they just came out with their new fall pattern and I am drooling!




*Photography by Mary Summers for SideSmile Style

2 comments :

  1. Obsessing over the suede skirt this season, love the way you styled this! So effortless!

    Xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the suede and denim combo.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...