#TBT FOURTH ON FOLLY

Thursday, July 16, 2015






There is no better place to celebrate the 4th of July weekend than the beach. The surf and sand in Folly were just what the doctor ordered after a super hectic June, and I am still having withdrawals. Growing up in landlocked Dallas, I always longed to be near the water. Lucky for me, I'm back in Miami for Swim Week and hopefully will be able to log some time in the ocean very soon :)


Ps. Don't forget to follow along on instagram via #SSxMiami & Snapchat @SideSmileStyle to catch all of my Miami Swim adventures! 

2 comments :

  1. What an adorable beach outfit!! You look gorgeous.


    xx,

    La Joie de Vivre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is perfect! I love the way you tied the scarf!!

    C's Collection
    http://chelseascollection.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...