A DAY AT HORSESHOE BAY BEACH

Wednesday, June 10, 2015







I'm so excited to start sharing pictures from our Glorious trip to Bermuda. Our first excursion on the island was to visit Horseshoe Bay. As soon as we arrived, I could not get over how gorgeous the water was! There were these massive rocks and cliffs jutting out of the water, I felt like I was in another world. This day is a prime example of why blogging can come in handy. I knew I wanted us to set up shop a little further down the beach from all the people in the interest of not feeling like a complete idiot while posing for pictures. Little did I know that my search for some privacy would turn up the most gorgeous stretch of the beach (walk about 10 minutes to the left of the main drop off point through the alcove *but watch out for high tide in the afternoon). The food options were limited but there was a little stand with your basic burgers, chicken fingers etc. but most importantly dark & stormy's. All in all a great day at the beach.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...