BLACK BLAZER

Thursday, March 19, 2015









After a busy past few weeks, I can't wait for a relaxing long weekend with one of my blogging besties Kristin. I'm planning on getting in a lot of time by the pool (and a lot of drinks), some fun dinners in the Bishop Arts District & Trinity Groves, and of course I'll have to take her by some of my favorite Dallas stores like Milk & Honey and Forty Five Ten. For the behind the scenes on all of our adventures follow me @sidesmilestyle on Instagram & Snapchat.

OLIVACEOUS pretty in python top via MILK & HONEY BOUTIQUE | 7FAM denim (on sale) | EXPRESS blazer (similar) | TOPSHOP eagle necklace (old) | DIOR nail polish 'incognito' | SULTRA the bombshell 1 inch curling wand | STEVE MADDEN d band sandals | c/o MISSGUIDED 99 problems clutch

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...