ALL BEADED EVERYTHING

Thursday, November 6, 2014






If you are like me, one of the hardest things for you to shop for is boots. Finding boots that are small enough to fit my legs has always been a struggle. Lucky for me (and you), the designers at Duo Boots realized that one calf size definitely does not fit all, and that a lot of women have difficulty getting that perfect fit. They offer 'made to measure' sizing with several videos to talk you through the process. They only use high quality leather & materials, not to mention their styles are adorable! I'd love to hear if y'all are as excited about these custom boots as I am - sound off in the comments :)

*photography by Mary Summers

9 comments :

  1. Those boots are fabulous! It is nice to see a retailer allow you to customize your boot size. I personally don't have a difficult time finding boots to fit me, but I know a lot of my girlfriends have that issue. PS I'm obsessed with all the photos that Mary does for you. Always spectacular quality!

    Xx
    Dallastyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo of the bead dress with the suede boots.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessing over how much I love these boots! They are so perfect the way you have styled them. You look amazing! I know what you mean about one size not fitting all. They are often too lose and too short on me. :(

    xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite look I've seen today! I adore your dress and boots, what a perfect combination! :)

    xx, Ashleigh | www.fashioninflight.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look...love the dress and the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is all kinds of amazing! And I'm in love with those boots!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...