Spring Cleaning :: Blog Sale

Sunday, April 20, 2014

J.Crew Orange Print Button Down, size 2 - $50 SOLD

As a blogger, there is a constant influx of clothing coming into my closet. So in the interest of simplifying my life before my impending move (and inspired by Liz), I have decided to perform a massive spring cleaning of my wardrobe and host a blog sale. If you would like to purchase an item, email me at SideSmile.Style@gmail.com with the item(s) name in the Subject line and confirm your PayPal email in the body to receive an invoice from me for payment. This sale will be first come first served – if you don’t get an email response from me you sadly did not respond first. Flat rate shipping of $7.00 per order. Please US Shipping only – Thank you! 
*(please note all items listed have only been worn 1-3 times with the exception of the alexander wang bag)


Current/Elliot White Skinny Jeans, size 26 - $50


Bebe Navy Leather Jacket, size small - $295


Riffraff Maxi Dress, size small - $30


Riffraff Printed Romper, size medium - $35


ShoeMint Burgundy Booties, size 6.5 - $45


Michael Kors Embellished Neckline Sweater, size small - $60


Zara Leather Shorts, size small - $35 


Twenty Tees Black & Bronze tank, size small - $30


Alexander Wang, Diego Bucket Bag in stone - $295

J.Crew Island Print Dress, size 2 - $100


I hope everyone had an amazing Easter weekend and Congratulations to Bre who won the Lulu*s giveaway! Thank you to all who entered :)


2 comments :

  1. wow, you always look so fresh and stylish :) love your looks!

    kisses
    holdmelikeapillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the looks!
    xo
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...